A well qualified personnel is needed at Creatrix Empire International Limited to fill the vacant position of a social media manager. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media and Content Manager is responsible for planning, creating, editing and publishing content (with a heavy skew towards video and social media and other owned channels) on the Company social media networks.
- The Social Media and Content Manager is the link between Creatrix and its social media followers.
- The Social Media and Content Manager reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with the Digital Marketing Strategist to execute social media campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee all organic and paid social campaigns, including partnerships with influencers
- Engage with brand followers and fans on social channels
- Conduct social media listening and social media monitoring using appropriate tools
- Update and manage all the Company’ social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) in accordance with the Company’ social media strategy
- Identify and post news, promotional banners, and seasonal content
- Design graphics for multiple Social media platforms
- Capture and edit video for quality end-product for use on social media
- Imagine and create Social Media posts that nurture community interaction and conversation
- Attend sponsored events for the purpose of creating social media posts.
- Take high-quality photos for departmental usage in print and online.
- Track and report on all social media metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and facilitate new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Manage marketing efforts across social media platforms.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- Experience posting to popular social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.)
- Intermediate-level graphics design abilities.
- Experience using a content management system preferred.
- Experience working on multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to collate material from multiple sources and produce Social content within tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.