Social Media Manager At Design Synchrony
We are pleased to inform members of the public that a Social Media Manager is currently needed at Design Synchrony. Interested candidates are free to apply.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands.
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
- You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience.
- Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
N70,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng