Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Dukka Incorporated for the vacant position of a Social Media Specialist. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Dukka Incorporated
We are an incredible team of problem solvers who are passionate about building practical tools and products to help small businesses grow. When we design and build products, we design with empathy. We care a lot about our users and we strongly believe the technology for businesses should not be too expensive to access, nor too hard to use.
We are building the bedrock for commerce in Africa. Small businesses today are the corporations and big businesses of tomorrow. That is why at Dukka, we are building an inclusive world where a small business can function and run efficiently as a big business. Our business tools ensure that no one gets left behind in this digital age.
As a Social Media specialist at Dukka, you will be tasked with implementing content marketing strategies that increase our brand awareness across all social media platforms with the sole aim of generating new customers and nurturing the relationship with the existing customers.
- Manage day-to-day management of the brand’s social media content and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Create and implement social media strategies regularly.
- Research related SEO keywords to create copies and content for the website/social.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Monitor the brand’s online reputation through social listening tools.
- Drive daily engagement on all shared social posts and content.
- Respond quickly to all requests on social media from customers across each channel.
- Leverage on social media features and Influencers to drive acquisition and improve education, engagement, and customer experience across all social media platforms.
- Research and analyze competitors’ advertising links.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in social media management with records of achievements.
- Must possess content creation and copywriting skills.
- Must have practical knowledge of social media metrics to drive home overall business goals.
- General knowledge of page- SEO, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
- Must possess customer service skills and be highly efficient in responding to customers’ queries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google, and other relevant collaboration tools.
- Must be persuasive and have solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.