Social Media Strategist At Wemy Industries Limited (1 Opening)
A social media strategist id currently needed at Wemy Industries Limited for immediate employment. Interested candidates are to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this post.
Wemy Industries is a Nigerian company involved in manufacturing and distribution of hygiene products, within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) market in Nigeria. It was founded by Pastor Ademola Odunaiya and his wife, late Dr. (Mrs.) Aderonke Odunaiya in 1978. It is notable for being the first manufacturer of baby diapers in Nigeria and West Africa. It commenced operation in 1981
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Location: Lagos Nigeria (On-site).
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
See Also: Cooperate Affairs Executives at Laterna Ventures Limited
Senior Financial Analyst at Wemy Industries
IT Support Executives and Software at Cruxdeals Limited
Front Desk Administrator at the Film House Limited
Driver at International Medical Corps (IMC)
Job Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng