We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. Indicina Technologies Limited is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a software engineer intern in the organization.
The software engineer intern is needed to be immediately employed. This job is under the category of Internet and Software, therefore, it is best suited for those in this field of study. You can go through the full details of this position below:
- Job Title: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Internship
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
- Picking Supervisors at TradeDepot (Five openings)
About Indicina Limited
Indicina Technologies Limited is a venture-funded FinTech building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
About the Role
- Indicina’s Engineering Team is charged with executing the products that help drive our vision.
- Today, we are scaling the number of businesses that rely on our products while growing the number of features, integrations and client use cases.
- To be successful as a Software Engineer Intern, you should have a working knowledge of software development.
- Ultimately, the Software Engineer Intern should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and have up-to-date knowledge of software programming.
- Supporting the software engineers with the design implementation and shadowing their duties to understand the processes more effectively.
- Developing applications(coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies.
- At least 1 year of experience writing code.
- Familiarity with one of the following programming languages: typescript, python, PHP, Golang.
- Familiarity with MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, Gitlab CI, and Bitbucket CI is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022.