Software Engineer (Java / Spring Boot) at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Are you searching for a job as a Software Engineer? Look no more, this position could be for you.
Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider.
Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa;
while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Read also: Direct Sales Agent (DSA) at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Java / Spring Boot)
Department: Information Technology
Software Engineer Job Description
- We are looking for Java Software Engineers to help us build functional products and applications.
- The Java Software Engineers’ responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications, and writing tests to improve system functionality.
Responsibilities of a Software Engineer
- Analyze business and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Design, implement and maintain microservices using Java and Spring Boot
- Support testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolve them
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Validate software functionality and security.
Read also: Abuja: Loan Recovery Officer at Black Pen Recruitment (1 slot available)
Requirements for the Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3+ years of Spring Boot experience
- Experience building complex service applications in Java, and a solid understanding of the JVM
- Experience with Spring Framework and related ecosystem
- Strong database skills (MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing(Junit, Mockito)
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and deployment
- Must know GIT, Swagger
- Good to have Rabbit MQ and Kafka
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Experience on mark up languages such as JSON and YML
- Experience in using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar and Fortify.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online