Are you searching for a job as a Software Engineer? Look no more, this position could be for you.
Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider.
Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa;
while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Java / Spring Boot)
Department: Information Technology
Software Engineer Job Description
- We are looking for Java Software Engineers to help us build functional products and applications.
- The Java Software Engineers’ responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications, and writing tests to improve system functionality.
Responsibilities of a Software Engineer
- Analyze business and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Design, implement and maintain microservices using Java and Spring Boot
- Support testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolve them
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Validate software functionality and security.
Requirements for the Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3+ years of Spring Boot experience
- Experience building complex service applications in Java, and a solid understanding of the JVM
- Experience with Spring Framework and related ecosystem
- Strong database skills (MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing(Junit, Mockito)
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and deployment
- Must know GIT, Swagger
- Good to have Rabbit MQ and Kafka
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Experience on mark up languages such as JSON and YML
- Experience in using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar and Fortify.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online