EHealth4everyone is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Software Quality Assurance Intern. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Intern
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location: Abuja
At EHealth4everyone, we are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We have worked with participants across the spectrum of healthcare: from individuals and healthcare providers to government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern who is passionate about the tech space, a natural leader who has an eye for details and is driven to ensure established standards of quality are met across teams in the organization.
- Undertake software testing & troubleshooting tasks for mobile applications and websites.
- Draft & update Quality Assurance policies & procedures.
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of products to ensure quality.
- Collect, compile data on current quality standards and analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Investigate Client complaints and non-conformance issues across teams.
- Identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Identify training needs/ interventions in the quality system
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, and test plan documents
Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics, or any closely related field is required.
- 6 months – 1 year experience in Testing Mobile Applications and Websites.
- Knowledge of Unit, functional, stress testing, etc, and automated testing.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests and new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy.
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Applications are to be made using the link above .
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.