Tincan Island Container Terminal is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Software / Solutions Developer. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Tincan Island Container Terminal is a subsidiary of a multinational/global entity in the maritime sector. A rewarding career, great culture, and innovative environment are what we offer if you decide to join us.
Job Title: Software / Solutions Developer
- Report directly to lead software engineer.
- Assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- Learn codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior software engineers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, and capable of working in a team environment.
- A good working knowledge of major programming languages.
- Assisting lead engineers with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to software delivery meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Software Engineer.
Keys Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Up to 2years of professional programming experience using Microsoft stack.
- Relevant professional certification.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good basic knowledge about Information Technology from both a software and hardware perspective
- Familiarity with database technology such as MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Basic programming experience.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to manage codebase on a version control.
- Software testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum project delivery formats.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.