This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Sokoto State University (SSU) through the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) that the online screening exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session commences on Monday 7th August and ends on Wednesday 6th September, 2023. Qualified candidates must have chosen the Institution as their first choice with a minimum score of 140 in the UTME.
DE candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the A’level (Diploma, NCE, IJMB, etc) certificate/notification of the result on the University portal.
Also Check Out:
- UNIUYO Part-time And School of Continuing Education Admission Form – 2022/2023
- Kwarapoly Post-UTME registration form for 2023/2024 session
- RUGIPO Post-UTME Screening Registration Form – 2023/2024
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post-UTME Form Is Out – 2023/2024
- Step 1: Visit the University Portal at https://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2.000) only. (transaction charges exclusive) containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make the payment or click on the ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
- Step 5: After payment, log in to your account again and update your biodata, academic records, and other required information.
- Step 6: Print your acknowledgment slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online and NO Post-UTME examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 (call period: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).