Newrest Nigeria EPZE is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Store Assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Store Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos state
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Newrest Nigeria EPZE
Joining Newrest means joining an international Group of more than 29,500 employees, a company that is committed to constantly improving and innovating for its customers, to ensuring the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, to ensure the sustainable development of the company and respect social and environmental values in all of its activities.
Anchored in a strong corporate culture based on entrepreneurship, humility and a sense of responsibility, Newrest is constantly on the lookout for new talents for its 57 countries around the world.
- The storekeeper/Assistant is primarily responsible for receiving, dating, and storing, and maintaining rotation of goods.
- They pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve products, equipment, uniforms, etc. and deliver to units as required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.