Pinnah Foods Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Store Officer. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is an indigenous company with over 7 outlets across Lagos.
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Store Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate record-keeping and complete documentation to confirm stock levels and maintain proper inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to audit & compliance/ accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure that all materials received into the store meet the approved standards and specifications given by the company (e.g. size, quality, brand, expiration date etc).
- Ensure that requisitions are placed in a timely manner with procurement in line with given re-order levels to avoid stocking out.
- Ensure compliance with given standards with regards to issuing of materials.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Regular review of the store operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of expired products in line with given standards
- Ensure the adherence to the FIFO inventory management system.
- Ensure all supplies when received are properly and safely stored in accordance with given guidelines.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and to ensure that store activity are carried out in a consistent manner.
- Ensure store items are properly stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and effort in material handling.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled stock counts as and when required.
- Ensure that all store records Inventory system, requisitions, delivery notes and bin cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs other store-related duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.