Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited for the vacant position of a Storekeeper. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Storekeeper (Rice Mill)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Kwali Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited
Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness, Farms Management, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
Umrainvest Hub Consult is a leading provider of diversified contracting services to support human resources departments by providing unique solutions in areas like recruitment, outsourcing, payroll administration, training & development etc.
- Coordinating with shipping companies to arrange pickup of goods, and with insurance companies to file claims for damaged or lost merchandise
- Ensuring that all goods are properly priced and labeled according to company standards
- Managing inventory levels by ordering new merchandise as needed to replenish existing stock
- Processing sales transactions using computerized cash register systems or manual methods such as a cash register or adding machine
- Performing physical inventory counts to ensure that all goods are accounted for at the end of each accounting period
- Preparing reports on inventory levels and other data to help managers make business decisions about purchasing new goods or changing prices
- Stocking shelves with merchandise, including putting price tags on items and arranging displays
- Receiving new shipments of goods and preparing them for sale at the store
- Recording purchase orders for inventory items for the store, including recording item details, prices, and quantities ordered, and ship dates.
- Qualifications Essential Desirable: OND, NCE, SSCE, BSc and HND in any related field or any other related professional qualification.
- 2 to 5 years working experiences in a Rice MILL Industry.
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.