Study in USA: Dartmouth College scholarship, 2022/2023 – Still Available
The Dartmouth College, based in USA, is currently seeking low-income students from developing nations who are interested in alleviating poverty in their home countries.
- This is a fully-funded scholarship that allows the students to study to pursue their degree undergraduate studies for four years at no cost to students or their families. The scholarship covers health insurance, a new computer in the first year, and annual travel between Dartmouth and the student’s home country.
- At Dartmouth, King Scholars receive 4-year scholarships and extensive mentoring and leadership training. Upon graduation, they return home to tackle poverty issues, supported by Dartmouth’s alumni network.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): USA
About the Award at Dartmouth:
Students accepted to the College as King Leadership Scholars are offered a four-year scholarship, mentorship, leadership training, and internship opportunities. Upon graduation, King Scholars are expected to return to their home countries to work on poverty issues, supported by a wide network of Dartmouth alumni.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: All eligible international applicants to Dartmouth will be considered for the King Leadership Scholar program.
Selection Criteria: In addition to meeting the requirement for admission, applicants will also be considered based on the following criteria
- Involved in their communities
- Passionate about creating positive change
- Interested in alleviating poverty in their own countries
- Capable of succeeding at a top U.S. university
- Driven to succeed in whatever they do
- Proficient in English
The Dartmouth Admissions Office selects students for this special honor who embody the vision of the program, including a commitment to alleviating poverty, a record of academic excellence, and a passion for global issues.
Duration of Programme: 4 Years
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Sales Consultant at MPOWER
- Receivables Manager at MPOWER
- Fire Superintendent At The Federal Polytechnic, Orogun
- Head of Technical Sales at Adexen Recruitment Agency
How to Apply: Applicants are to visit the online application portal to create an account and proceed with their applications. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Applicants are also encouraged to send an additional recommendation from a mentor, teacher, advisor, community leader, friend or clergy member through the Recommend a Scholar portal. This will help give them an edge.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.