Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Veepee Group of Companies for the available position of a Super Mechanic for Forklift. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Super Mechanic (Forklift)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Ogun, Sango Ota
- Experience: 5 to 15 years
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Veepee Group of Companies
Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
- The employee will carry out mechanical repairs and maintenance on plant equipment in workshops or on customer sites.
- He will be responsible for carrying out regular maintenance and repairs on all company forklifts, including diesel ,gas and electric.
- Employee will be responsible for managing and providing guidance to his junior team members.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective or worn parts.
- Repairs and maintains the operating condition of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including forklifts and pallet jacks ranging from 2,000 to 70,000 lb.
- Basic rigging procedures may be required.
- Maintains and repairs all building systems, including forklifts, batteries, battery chargers, and battery watering system.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years – Maximum of 15 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.