A supermarket supervisor is urgently needed at Sigma Consulting Group for immediate employment. Interested candidates are free to apply.
Job Title: Supermarket Supervisor
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Formulate pricing policies and ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Maintain store’s cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification
- Experience: 3 years working in a retail store.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Supermarket Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.