Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client in the Waste Management industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Locations: Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ojo, Surulere, Lagos Mainland, Badagry, Apapa, Lagos Island, Epe, Ibeju-Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Read also: System Engineer at Netcom Africa Limited
Supervisor Job Summary
- Our client is in need of Supervisors for Aggregation centres across the Local governments.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver World Without Waste and local legal targets, including developing and deploying sustainable and commercially viable PET Collection and Recycling Solution.
- Drive awareness and actions on packaging, collection and recycling
- Drive Zero Waste City partnerships.
- Assess and build strategic partnerships with local recovery Households.
- Align Food & Beverage Industry around collection model.
- Build Customer partnerships that support delivery of targets.
- Provides all administrative support which may include operations, inventory, logistics, Q.C but not limited to, composing correspondence;
booking clients appointments, coordinating Sorters, maintaining all official files (which may be confidential in nature)
- Maintain a register of all agreements entered by the company outlining nature, parties, dates, duration etc
- Take notes at meetings or provide general assistance during presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and vendors as required.
Supervisor Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Sustainable packaging – collection & recycling.
- Customer partnership
- Stakeholder management
- Sustainability Measurement & Reporting
- Excellent problem solver
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your Local Government as the subject of the email.