Talent Attract Manager at Ernst & Young (EY) 2022
This is to let the general public know that Geoaudicts is calling all qualified applicants as they are seeking for application to fill the current position of Talent manager.
On this note, all interested applicants should go through this post as there are useful information as regards this job.
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Talent Attraction Manager
Requisition ID: 850946
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals.
- You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
- We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Senior. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization.
See other jobs that might interest you;
Knowledge Management specialist at Papa Nigeria
Pharmacy assistance at troops pharmaceuticals ltd
Tea girl at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
Click on the official website
Requirements for Talent Attraction Manager
It is important to know what is required of you before applying for a job to know if you are capable of handling the job.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years recruiting experience and/or sourcing experience in a high volume staffing role with a focus on technologyention to details is paramount.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Build and maintain credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization with a focus on technology.
- Ability to sell the brand, the job and build relationships
- Strong analytical skills: pulls together information from a variety of sources-in a user-friendly, business driven way.
- Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations
- Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates are still active
- Must be able to work across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
- Possess the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy and utilizes technology-based tools and processes
- Results oriented and highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
- Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
- Partner with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
- Take initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool.
Application Closing Date
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: April 6, 2022