Do you want a scholarship to study in Estonia? If yes, this could be your chance to apply!
Tallinn University of Technology Scholarship Overview
The School of Engineering at Tallinn University of Technology is pleased to offer the PhD Positions in Chemical, Materials, and Energy Technology in Estonia for the academic session 2022/2023.
This Tallinn University of Technology International Scholarship program is available for candidates who want to participate in a PhD degree programme at the university.
The successful candidate will develop the preparation of the new perovskite materials by solid-state and molten salt synthesis methods.
Various parameters of synthesis will be optimized for getting high-quality crystals.
Established in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology is the only technical university in Estonia. Tallinn is a university for engineering, business, public administration, and maritime affairs.
The university offers over 30-degree programs in English, four bachelor’s programs, 18 master’s programmes, and 9 PhD programmes.
- The university will provide all the following benefits:
- Scholars will receive a salary.
- 4-year PhD position in an internationally known photovoltaic research group with a portfolio of ongoing European and national research and development projects;
- Opportunities for conference visits, research stays, and networking with globally leading universities and research centers in photovoltaics.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Tallinn University of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical, Materials, and Energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A very high level of motivation and independent thinking abilities;
- A clear interest in the topic of the position
- Strong analytical skills, and competencies in using data analysis & graphing software: MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Origin
- How to Apply: Applicants chosen as candidates for a PhD degree at the Tallinn University of Technology.
After being enrolled, please get in touch with Dr. Marit Kauk-Kuusik at email@example.com visit https://taltech.ee/en/laboratory-photovoltaic-materials.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Degree certificates
- Copy of the passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should hold a master’s degree in physics, chemistry, materials science, or a related field.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have to be known the written and spoken English language.