This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the first-degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Taraba State University (TASU) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
Check these out:
How to Check Taraba State University (TASU) Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the undergraduate Programmes of the Taraba State University (TASU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Taraba State University (TASU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Taraba State University (TASU) prospective students can also access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Taraba State University (TASU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your TSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.