Tax Accountant At Design Synchrony
A tax accountant is needed at Design Synchrony for immediate employment. Interested persons are free to apply.
Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified tax account to prepare our tax payments and returns.
- As the tax accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
N70,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng