WTS Energy is currently seeking for suitably qualified applicants to take the vacant position of a Tax and Treasury Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Tax & Treasury Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
- Level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- This role will provide support from the treasury operations area in all our client`s business lines and support Corporate Income Tax Department in its preparation of Federal, State and local income tax returns, Federal and State examinations, and its income tax accounting for quarterly and year financial statement reporting. In addition, the position works closely with Treasury to ensure payments are timely made and cleared.
- Determining financing needs and raising funds in the most efficient way.
- Management of debt capital markets transactions
- Coordination of financing operations for projects.
- Managing treasury, liquidity and cash flow forecasting.
- Managing financial risks: foreign exchange, liquidity, interest rates, commodities, and credit.
- Updating the company’s treasury policies.
- Ensure estimated and annual income tax payments are timely made and confirmed.
- Manage payment notices and correspondence with taxing jurisdictions.
- Preparation of city, state, and some Federal tax returns
- Maintenance of payment and due date schedules for all the Income Tax Department’s critical deliverables
- Assist with periodic tax provision calculations and with quarterly and year-end tax provision reporting
- Reconcile income tax payable/receivable for legal entities.
- Accounting or Business Degree with 12 – 15 years relevant working experience.
- Must be a strong self-directed professional with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced demanding environment, handle multiple tasks, problem solve and effectively follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in project finance, capital markets transactions and financial modelling.
- Understanding of related areas (accounting, legal and tax).
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Corporate Tax.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.