Bible Society Of Nigeria is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria, those who are interested in filling the available position of a Territorial Distribution Officer. The location for this particular job is at both Abuja and Abia.
This job is best suited for individuals who are trained under the field of Executive or Management. Please go through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Territorial Distribution Officer (TDO)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja and Abia (Aba).
- Job Field: Executive/Management
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a non-profit-making interdenominational Christian organization whose sole mission is to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the word of God. BSN is not a Church and does not have bias for or against any particular Church denomination. We serve the Churches by providing the Bible which they need in their task of soul winning. We are partners with the Churches in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- The candidate is responsible for Distribution at the assigned location
- The candidate will be involved in Planning, Forecasting and Implementation of marketing programmes in a way that facilitate sales and create warehouse space.
- To ensure broad customer base and sound customer relationship management i.e. S/He will responsible for Customer Relationship Management by visiting customer’s outlets and relating with them on the phone.
- Ensure good inventory management of the Society’s Scripture stock nationwide.
- He is responsible for expanding customer base by developing new customers and her channels of distribution.
- Must have a First Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or other relevant disciplines
- Professional certification from a recognized body will be an added advantage.
- 3 years minimum cognate work experience in a structured environment.
- The candidate for this job must be creative by way of product development and innovation and possess analytical skill. S/he should have good numerical and human relations skills.
- Successful candidate must have knowledge of Sage 50
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Bible market diversity.
- Must have flair for figures and product codes.
- Must have strong marketing and communication skills.
- Must have high level of social and public relations skills with strong spiritual, mental and moral maturity.
- Must be highly creative and innovative with ability to develop new products.
- Must have strong analytical skills to be able to analyze and interpret distribution trend.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian road network.
- Must be highly transparent and honest in all transactions.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Bible Society of Nigeria: