Wells International School is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a teacher. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Teacher
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Wells International School
Wells offers an American and IB university-preparatory curriculum to children from kindergarten to high school. Comprising three campuses in central Bangkok, it has expanded rapidly since its founding in 1999 and now serves approx. 1000 students who represent over two dozen nationalities. Wells is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education, has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2009, and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT) and East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS). Please peruse our school profile, seen below, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
About the Job
- We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
- It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
- Must have 5-10 years work experience
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date: 30th October, 2022.