This is to inform the general public that First Bank Of Nigeria Limited is currently seeking for a Team Lead for Classified Assets Management. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Team Lead, Classified Assets Management
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Job Identification: 638
Other jobs like this you might like:
About First Bank Of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, the premier Bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. It engages in the business of commercial banking and has a number of subsidiaries that focus on international commercial banking, trusteeship, capital markets, pension fund custodianship, mortgage financing, insurance brokerage, management of SMIEIS fund investments, small-scale banking and bureau de change activities.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recovery of delinquent accounts and reduction of bad debt portfolio.
- Driving recovery process at both designated locations and SBU.
- Implement recovery strategies within designated locations and SBU
- Conduct frequent recovery drives against recalcitrant debtors.
- Engagement of focused and result-oriented Agents to work on debt recoveries.
- Court attendance to monitor pending recovery cases in Court.
- Collateral inspection of mortgaged assets.
- Foreclosure on assets of debtors who are unwilling and /or unable to pay their debts.
- Review and recommendation to Management on repayment plans submitted by Customers.
- Work with the Court and Law Enforcement Agencies on Bank’s mortgaged assets being occupied by trespassers.
- Ensure existence of insurance on assets securing RCAM accounts.
- Initiate, monitor and follow up on petitions against fraudulent debtors to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Rendition of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly recovery reports and updates to Management & the Board.
- Provide the required clearance on Camsol/Camac confirmation.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted to the staff.
- First Degree preferably in Law, Accountancy, Computer Science or other Social Science disciplines.
- 5-7 years relevant banking experience.
Application Closing Date: 19th August, 2022.