6th & 9th Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Team Member, Property Advisory. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
6th & 9th Limited is a real estate development, financing and property advisory company with unique designs and concepts geared towards re-creating the real estate and hospitality space in Nigeria. We work with our clients to design custom solutions for any situation, striving for excellence and unique solutions with attention to detail.
Job Title: Team Member, Property Advisory
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote sales of the Company’s properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services
- Coordinate appointments to show homes and products to prospective buyers
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
- Track local market conditions; have in-depth knowledge of the local area and real estate market.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Working with the Branding and Communications team of the company to generate unique sales plans, engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature and meeting marketing
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network; targets for the company’s properties.
Qualifications / Experience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University, minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps NYSC Scheme.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales in the Real Estate industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Engaging sales and marketing skills to ensure successful sales of our company’s properties.
- Must know market trends and neighborhood data, and regularly preview local homes to have a sense for what is on the market.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com copy: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.