Team Member (Revenue Assurance) at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Lagos state, Nigeria. This opportunity is targeted towards individuals who are interested in filling the available position of a Team Member (Revenue Assurance).
This job is in the field of banking or finances. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Revenue Assurance
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Qualification: BSc (Optional: Master degree)
- Work experience: 3 to 5 years
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Field: Banking/Financial Service
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Financial Accounting Manager (FinTech/Unsecured Loans) at Black Pen Recruitment
- Team Lead (Middleware Management) at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Team Member (Financial Reporting) at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
About United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Perform a monthly review of interest income and fees and commission lines to ascertain the completeness and accuracy of recognized income.
- Ensure proper mapping of all asset lines to corresponding income lines and unbundling of P&L accounts where necessary.
- Ensure the integrity of revenue related system-generated entries and GL accounts.
- Ensure the automation of all manually recognized income to reduce human errors.
- Proactively engage process owners to identify manual processes and automate them using ACL.
- Timely and high-quality delivery on other assignments /tasks assigned by supervisor, including support towards interim/annual audits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematical related fields.
- A Master’s Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Extensive business knowledge of basic income and expense lines
- Good coding skills (ACL, SQL, PYTHON)
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment
- Critical thinking and scripting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Project management.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of auditing in the financial service industry.
- Must have good analytical skills, pay attention to details, have good communication skills (Written & Oral), good project management skills, and good coding skills.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.