Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Denmark? If so, this post could be for you.
University of Denmark Scholarship Overview
The Technical University of Denmark is seeking candidates to apply for the PhD Positions in Carbon as a Startup’s Currency at the Centre for Technology Entrepreneurship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Technical University of Denmark International Scholarship position will be based at the DTU Entrepreneurship Centre for Technology Entrepreneurship in Lyngby;
just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. In this PhD project.
Their research promotes technology-based entrepreneurship by generating, disseminating, and applying knowledge and competencies to education and business development within and beyond DTU.
The Technical University of Denmark, often referred to as DTU, was founded in 1829 at the initiative of Hans Christian as Denmark’s first polytechnic.
It ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions.
It offers a wide selection of undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and doctoral programmes. Its mission is to benefit society by developing and creating value through natural and technical sciences.
The Technical University of Denmark will provide a salary for high-caliber applicants in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Technical University of Denmark International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Carbon as a Startup’s Currency.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All interested candidates, irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion, or ethnic background, are encouraged to apply.
- The scholarship for the PhD degree is subject to academic approval, and the candidate will be enrolled in one of the general degree programs at DTU.
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
You can apply online, fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
The file must include: The assessment of the applicants will be made by Associate Professor Thomas J. Howard email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the following:
- A letter motivating the application, including your research activities and ideas for the research project (cover letter, max 2-pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma, certificates, and lists of subjects with your results as well as their official translation into English, including an official description of a grading scale
- The assessment committee may contact two reference contacts.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a master’s degree (120 ECTS points) in Sustainability, Management, Entrepreneurship, Innovation Management, Law, Finance;
or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can reveal their language proficiency through the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.