This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Technician.
This job is best suited for people with at least five years of experience in the field of engineering, especially in the technical aspect. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Technicians
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 5 years.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering/Technical
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
Companies keep expanding to meet products/services demand challenges using new technologies. In achieving this, the aid of automation processes and controls are used to meet high volume production and service demands. A team of experienced electrical, instrumentation, automation, mechanical and telecommunication engineers and trainers/facilitators have been carefully selected to run this company which has been established to meet the present day technical capacity development requirements, providing competent manpower personnel, and rendering high tech engineering consulting services to companies in the manufacturing, oil & gas, telecommunication, hospitality and service industries.
Our objective is to bridge the engineering/technical knowledge deficiency gap between the theoretical skills and knowledge of the graduates of educational system and what the industries require, as well as rendering professional technical recruitment and engineering consulting services to the industries. Though our technical and management training programs are targeted at the industries, individuals who wish to upgrade their skills and competency for career advancement are welcomed.
The appointee will amongst other things:
- Troubleshoot and resolve machine issues
- Undertake preventive/routine and breakdown maintenance
- Contribute to the production and distillation department’s KPI
- Participate in test-runs and adhere to safety regulations
- Maintain documentation of equipment maintenance and repair procedures for reference
- Clean and lubricate equipment on regular basis
- Develop preventive maintenance procedure to avoid equipment failures.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess an OND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in the field
- Be experienced in the operation of Food Manufacturing machines
- Have Basic Knowledge of the bottling organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety Operation planning expertise/experience.
- Have high integrity
- Have ability to build relationships to improve results
- Be open-minded, willing to experiment and try new things, have intellectual curiosity
- Be focused and aspire for continuous improvement.
The position attracts career opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with cover notes, detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials, providing full details of contact address (not P.O Box), telephone number to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com quoting the reference number of the position applied as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2022.