Teikyo University Scholarship Overview
To enhance support so that international students can start their student life in Japan, Teikyo University has started the New International Student Payment Reduction Scholarships.
The Teikyo University International Scholarships are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Teikyo University has established this funding programme towards the tuition fee of the undergraduate programme;
for which up to 30% to 40% redemption will be given for the overseas local entrance exams and Special Entrance Examination for International students, respectively.
Founded in 1966, Teikyo University is a private university headquartered in the Itabashi ward of Tokyo;
Japan. It was established in 1931 as Teikyo Commercial High School and now ranks 1237th in Best Global Universities.
Teikyo University Scholarship Benefits
The Teikyo University will give the selected students 30% exemption for all students that have taken the Special Entrance Examination for International Students;
and 40% exemption for all who have taken the Overseas local entrance exams.
- Eligible Countries: All international and overseas students can apply for thsi Teikyo University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at the Faculty of Economics(Department of Regional Economics);
Faculty of Science and Engineering (Department of Mechanical and Precision System, Department of Aerospace Engineering Course, Department of Information and Electronic Engineering;
Department of Biosciences, Faculty of Economics (Department of Economics of Department of International Economy of Department of Business Administration;
Department of Tourism Management).
Faculty of Law, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Faculty of Language Studies, Faculty of Education (Department of Education and Culture), Teikyo University Junior College at the Teikyo University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have appeared for the Special Entrance Examination for International Students or Overseas local entrance exams.
- How to Apply: The students can apply for admission via the university’s official portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the application form, academic qualifications like degree certificate or high school results and other course or country-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check the program requirements they wish to undertake and fulfill them.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in the language the programme selected by them is taught and provide necessary proof for the same.
Application Deadline: The next round of applications is from 20th December 2022 to 18th January 2023.
However, students are also suggested to check the application period and deadline for their respective faculties and programmes.