Telemarketing Manager at Choice Talents NG (1 spot available)
Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Choice Talents NG for the vacant position of a Telemarketing Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Telemarketing Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Other jobs like this you might like:
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
- We are looking for a Telemarketing Manager who thrives on leading a team in a customer focused role.
- The Telemarketing Manager will be responsible for the daily running and Management of the department through the effective use of resources.
You and The Telemarketing Team:
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing database of potential customers through research on internet and social media platforms
- Daily cold calls to potential clients
- Daily follow up calls to existing and potential clients
- Daily email and WhatsApp broadcast to existing and potential clients
- Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products.
- Persuading customers to purchase company products by highlighting product benefits and key features.
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Following up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products meet their expectations.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints
- Achieving Sales Target
- HND / B.Sc / B.A Degree or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner
- The ability to work well in teams
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Confidence and a good business sense
- The ability to set, meet and exceed targets
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work
- The ability to manage Change
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and Manage time effectively
- The ability to build productive business professional relationship
- The ability to deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Proven track record of over achieving sales quota
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.