Telesales Agent at VIP Express Tourism Limited
VIP Express Tourism Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a telesales agent. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About VIP Express Tourism Limited
VIP Express Tourism Limited is a top international travel and tourism company offering its members high quality vacation accommodation services. VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthen these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday riggers of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
- Sells the Company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Developing a good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Being a team player by contributing to the team effort related to the result as needed.
- Identifying the prospect needs and being able to provide a solution to such needs.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skill.
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualifications.
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner, great adaptability to change and passion for sales.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to meet target and work under pressure.
- Understanding of Lagos terrain is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.