The New PalmPay Loan App [With The Loan Requirements]
Palmpay can be seen as an automatic lending platform that is focused more on providing credit to Nigerians who are financially under-served as well as the financially excluded people around Africa. In common terms, the PalmPay platform provides loans to people in need, Therefore this post will be all about the PalmPay Loan App.
However, It`s fast and free to send money to any PalmPay user or Nigerian bank account. Also, you do not need to provide any paperwork or collateral before borrowing from PalmPay. This makes the borrowing process a lot easier and seamless, if it`s your first time of borrowing from PalmPay, you are eligible for a loan amount of 10k on the platform. The PalmPay platform is a reputable loan platform in Nigeria that provides loans to individuals.
How to Become a Blogger In Nigeria
How To Borrow From PalmPay
To borrow a loan from the PlamPay platform, Then you have to follow the steps below:
1. Download the app on your phone from the google play store
2. Then, create an account by filling out your details on the registration form.
3. Once your registration is successful, you will be able to see your dashboard on the homepage of the app.
4. Go to your dashboard and click on Loans. You will see the amount you are eligible to borrow then you can go ahead to borrow it.
Validate Your NIN without Stress
The Loan Requirements For PalmPay
To borrow a loan from PalmPay, you have to meet with the following requirements:
1. You must be a Nigerian citizen and must be living in Nigeria
2. And you have to be at least 22 years old
3. Have a functioning phone to download the PalmPay app
4. Your credit score must be good and you must not have any pending loans to repay
5. Have an active bank account with BVN
Best Bank for POS Business In Nigeria
How To Repay Loan on PalmPay
To repay your loan on PalmPay, Then follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Open the PalmPay app on your phone
- Then Login into your account.
- Next, go to the dashboard and look for the “loan repayment” tab.
- Click on the tab and select your medium of repayment.
- You can choose to pay using either a Bank transfer or an ATM
For more updates, visit mextechy.com.ng