Ticketing Manager at The Confederation of African Football (CAF)
This is a great opportunity to get a job at the Confederation of African Football (CAF) in Ivory Coast / Cote d’Ivoire. Qualified and interested individuals with at least five years of experience are expected to send applications for the available position of a ticketing manager. CAF is looking forward to recruiting you.
This particular job falls under the category of travels and tours. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Ivory Coast
- Job Field: Travels and Tours
Other jobs like this you might like:
About The Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Ready to lead a new era in African football?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards?
- CAF is looking for a Ticketing Manager, to ensure the successful operational delivery of the biennial competition, we have set up a local events team. Its aim is to improve the experience of teams, guests, fans, and spectators by delivering successfully across all operational areas.
- This role is a temporary contract, and the role will be based in Ivory Coast.
- Manage and plan onsite ticket operations in the host country, host city and stadium facilities.
- Develop and plan the onsite ticketing operations in relation to mobile tickets.
- Support the development of the mobile ticket platforms by specifying and reviewing operational requirements and aligning with other functional areas involved in the tournament operations.
- Develop processes for troubleshooting to be applied by ticketing onsite staff during tournament operations in the ticketing system and the mobile ticketing
- Develop training and learning materials for the onsite mobile ticketing operations and support and maintain collaboration platforms for ticketing onsite staff.
- Deliver trainings to selected groups of staff.
- Support the overall operational planning of processes and policies.
- Support development of staffing profiles and descriptions for various onsite roles ranging from managers to volunteers.
- Manage and support ticketing onsite staff in their daily operations.
- Prepare materials and documentation required to carry out onsite operations and reporting.
- Liaise with various ticketing teams and ticketing service providers to understand and consolidate ticketing information for onsite staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an operational role in ticketing ideally with experience in managing onsite mobile ticketing operations.
- Event / Project Management experience.
- Experience in managing onsite mobile ticketing operations
- Fluent in English and/or French Language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (English, French or Arabic) is a Plus.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills, Listening
- Flexibility and Agility.
- Teamwork abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The position will be based in CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt. Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English or French (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2022.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about the Confederation of African Football (CAF):