Time Management Officer at Dangote Group – 1 available position
Dangote Group is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Time Management Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Time Management Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ogun (Ibese), Nigeria
- Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin14
- Category: DCP – HR
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is all about creating ventures that serves the interest of stakeholders, communities and the people concerned. We believe in establishing impactful businesses that are socially responsible to cater for people’s needs.
- To ensure accuracy of overtime and Back pay input for payroll processing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing the overtime and back pay input for payroll processing
- Maintaining attendance of staff on shift, general duty, corporate general and extra general duty on SAP software (periodically)
- Timely upload of annual, casual leave roster and shift roster on SAP
- Ensure all leave absence are maintained on SAP according to the company policy
- Oversee all face scanner machines in the plant and provide accurate report on their performances.
- Registration of new staff on IRIS Machine in the plant (periodically)
- Collaborate with Payroll Team in the administration on compensation activities and ensure the correct implementation of correct procedures.
- Proactively anticipate potential issues and provide solutions on Time Management with resolutions.
- Preparing the Man-hour report and KRI report to the end users
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefits
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience will be an advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Persuasive and Resilient
- Excellent writing skills
- Adaptive and self-driven
- Result-oriented and committed
- Negotiation and crisis management skills
- Leading continuous improvement projects.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.