Trade Executive (Sales) at Nicole Sinclair Consulting – 1 slot available
Nicole Sinclair Consulting is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a trade executive. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Trade Executive (Sales)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
About Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
- The individuals hired will be required to boost sales and improve market share, our client, a large-scale distributorship company seeks to engage the services of Trade Executives to sell and distribute fast-moving consumer goods to wholesalers and retailers alike.
- Acquisition and development of business relationships with GT customers, driving retention within the route plan. Ensuring visibility of new products and Validation of retail outlets within route plan using the agent app
- Strict adherence to the scheduled visit days to address the issue of unplanned visits.
- Ensure agent app is used at all times to check-in location.
- Ability to use the agent app to ensure continuity in customers’ transactions.
- Manage store-specific brand engagements and initiatives to drive acquisition/ recovery, retention, and visibility of Slow-moving / New SKU’s.
- Confirm and ensure deployment of necessary infrastructure and processes to deliver brand and trade programs to meet the retail stores’ requirements.
- Strict adherence to set goals and KPI’s
- Champion innovation in the development of trade programs in assigned stores and give timely feedback on progress reports
- Ensure adherence to customer retention strategy for the territory, and increase levels of trade support and customer loyalty by ensuring there is an established close working relationship with the customers.
- Work closely with the brand team assigned to the territory to execute in-store promotions and initiatives to drive sell-in and sell-out within the Territory
- Onboard retailers and wholesalers in assigned territories, educate them on the use of the company’s app for ordering goods
- Maintain up-to-date information on the pricing and availability of goods
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently monitoring cash positions for effective follow up on payments
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry or in brand management/trade marketing
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Application Closing Date: 1st September, 2022.