Trainee Geophysicist At Coastal Line & Ocean Limited (1 Opening)
Members of the public are hereby informed that Coastal Line & Ocean Limited is currently recruiting for the position of a trainee geophysicist in their organization.
Coastal Line & Ocean is a company incorporated to provide Training, Recruitment, Facilitation and Logistics services to companies and individuals operating in West Africa.
Job Title: Trainee Geophysicist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- A Geophysicist is urgently required to work in a leading geophysical survey company.
- The ideal candidate should opened to offshore jobs in the area of marine geophysical survey operations.
The duties and responsibilities associated with this position include the following:
- Collection and processing of geophysical survey data
- Acquisition of seismic data using boomer, pinger, chirp and sparker systems;
- Acquisition of seabed survey data using sidescan sonar and magnetometer;
- Involved with collection of hydrographic data
- Undertake interpretation of seismic data to provide models of sub-seabed geology to aid clients with their design criteria;
- Undertake sidescan sonar data processing and interpretation;
- Undertake magnetometer data processing and interpretation;
- Undertake sub bottom profiler data processing and interpretation;
- Able to plan for survey operations.
- Vast in survey report writing;
- Experienced in vessel mobilizations
- Experienced in offshore surveys;
- Uphold HSE policies of company in all operations
Check out the following jobs:
Driver at International Medical Corps (IMC)
Finance Coordinator at Nuru Nigeria
Journey Management Commander at Halogen Group
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Geophysics or closely-related subject;
- Knowledge of geophysical data techniques for acquisition and processing;
- Good English language skills, verbal and written;
- Excellent computer literacy, including working experience of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and safety;
- Able to work offshore for periods of up to 4 weeks;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Business Development Management at Top Football Trials
Front Desk Administrator at the Film House Limited
Inventory Manager at Widdi Nigeria Limited
Social Media Manager at Scrapays Technologies Limited
- Marine geophysical data processing and report writing experience;
- Experience in Oasis montaj, SonarWiz, RadExPro, Kingdom Suite, AutoCAD/AutoChart
- Experience and confidence in liaising with clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng