FOAK Business Solutions Limited is currently in search of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a training manager. Interested candidates are free to apply.
FOAK Business Solutions Limited is an organization providing start-to-finish HR consulting firm that provides and enhances the current manpower resources within the organization to align with your Company’s goals and vision. At FOAK Business Solutions, we work closely with our valued customers to increase their readiness level and confidence to make the best out of their people. This apart from consulting, includes training, creation of processes, assessments, mitigation of risks and other services.
We are also passionate about the labour market looking out to start their careers, experience and want to grow or in anticipation to change career paths. Our achievements are as a result of our continuous endeavours to combine talent, quality and values together as a part of your team as we bridge the gap between employers/businesses and the interested labour manpower.
We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to employ a training manager with outstanding written, verbal, and interactive communication skills.
- A training manager is expected to have the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced IT environment.
- Develop and manage a training academy.
- Drive brand values and promote training through marketing channels.
- Develop training plans and implement effective training methods.
- Effectively manage training budget.
- Assess trainees’ skills, and performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Effectively manage team members and trainers.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in training and development management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding use of social media and marketing tools.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Thorough attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Training Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.