Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Stern & Kay Consulting Limited for the vacant position of a Treasury Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Lagos Mainland)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
Stern & Kay is a management consulting firm providing consulting services to organisations to help them anticipate and identify human capital management needs. At Stern & Kay, we work closely with your organisation to gain a deep insight into your business. We take the time to understand your organisation’s challenges, objectives, opportunities and strengths to enable us provide effective tailor made human capital solutions for your organisation. We recruit, train and develop the right calibre of personnel for organisations.
- The Treasury function is required to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company thereby ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for the timely reconciliation of the company’s cash and cash equivalents accounts, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data and submit for timely review.
- Ensure the maintenance of corporate liquidity.
- Develop and manage strategies, operations, and policies around treasury activities.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- Seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with partner financial intuitions
- Prepares Daily and Weekly Treasury Statement (DTS)
- Do daily call over exercise for all banks
- Maintains database of global bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements
- Analyzes bank fees as related to loans and charges
- Ensures treasury management reports, agreements and all other required documentations are reviewed and stored for record keeping
- Carry out bank reconciliation of all banks and submit it for timely review
- Prepares treasury and liquidity reports for management
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND / Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Treasury or in a relevant financial management position.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, include presentation skills
- Good leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and V-lookups
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and work cross-functionally with various levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to independently research and resolve tasks with minimal supervision with awareness and motivation to collaborate when necessary.
- Perform highly detailed work with accuracy and precision.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 25th August, 2022.