Aquada Development Corporation is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a Truck Driver. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Description (Aquada Development Corporation)
- Our company is seeking a driver to join our logistics team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the SAFE operation of a 6MT truck that supports the movement of goods to and from our operating locations.
- Successful candidates must have a current and valid driver’s license, properly endorsed for the operation of a truck. And must be of excellent character with a verificable record of safe driving.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / FSLC / HND / OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 5 years work experience.
- Applicants must be able to read and write, and provide basic Written documentation as needed.
- The ability to perform basic maintenance and servicing on vehicles will be considered an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 1st October, 2022.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.