Do you have dreams of studying in Canada? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you as UBC Undergraduate is awarding a UBC Undergraduate scholarship to well deserving students.
On this note, all interested candidates are advised to stick to this post as there are important details as regards to this fully funded scholarship.
About The Scholarship
UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-2024 are of two types: Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award and International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES). The number and level of these international scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
University of British Columbia recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $20 million annually to awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
The Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award is a one-time, merit-based entrance scholarship awarded to qualified students when they are offered admission to UBC. Students selected for this award show strength academically and display involvement outside of the classroom.
International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES) are awarded to exceptional international students entering undergraduate programs at UBC. Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study. The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
See Other Scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English is the primary language of instruction in UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school or post-secondary (university or college).
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement.
- Not be nominated for a need-and-merit-based International Scholars award.
How to Apply for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for these scholarships:
Please note: Submit documents showing you meet minimum English Language Admission Standard by February 15
To know more about Outstanding International Student Award, please visit official website:
- People, Culture and Society.
- History, Law and Politics.
- Languages and Linguistics.
- Media and Fine arts.
- Business and Economics.
- Earth, Environment, and Sustainability.
- Health and Life Sciences.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Math, Chemistry, and Physics.
For more information, click here.