Umar Alli Shinkafi clarifies news on alleged students’ protest and shutting down of the school
Umar Alli Shinkafi clarifies news on alleged students
Sokoto professor Aminu A. Ibrahim, president of Oumar Ali Singkafi Institute of Technology, said in an article published by The Nation Newspaper that the university was closed as a result of the university’s death and students protested. was called unfounded rather than true. A student quarreling with his partner.
Post UTME 2022/2023: List of Schools Whose Forms Are Out
UDUSOK Postgraduate School Fees 2022/2023
Federal School Of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Therefore, the president clarified the following facts at a press conference.
- His two students involved are both his sophomores in his ND 1, not his ND 11.
- Since both of them are students outside the university, no incidents have occurred in the dormitory.
- The school has not been closed as a result of the incident and school activities continue as planned. There were no protests from the facility’s students, on or off campus.
- There are no tensions in the streets of Sokoto or on the school grounds as a result of the incident.
- The suspect is reportedly being held at police headquarters and has not been released.
- The Nation Newspaper did not give the article any weight because it had not received any consultation from the agency’s management before the article was published.
- The student allegedly interviewed by a national newspaper named Aliu Kareem is neither a student at this institution nor a member of the Oyo State Student Union on campus.
List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out 2022/2023
Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy (FEDCODTTEN) Post-UTME Supplementary Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Caleb University School Fees Schedule 2022/2023
The president took this opportunity to extend his condolences to the families and all residents of Oyo State, the birthplace of the deceased student and murder suspect.
In this regard, Yoruba student union leaders applauded the way the state government and Polytechnic Administration handled the situation.