We are pleased to let the general public know that the management of Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic has released the National Diploma (ND) and the Higher National Diploma (HND).
On this note, all candidates that applied for the Umaru Ali Shinkafi Poly are to go through this post as there are important details about this admission.
How to Check Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Sokoto (SOSPOLY) Admission List
As of the time of this publication, SOSPOLY prospective students can only check their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto prospective National Diploma (ND) students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.