Candidates who have applied for admission into Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) are invited. In order to register for aptitude test/screening via the Post UTME Portal, such candidates are to choose the institution as First Choice, through the year 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) application . The online registration will commence on Tuesday 4th April, 2023.
Candidates who applied through the UTME must have scored the minimum cut off mark for the programme applied. Details of cut off mark for each programme can be found on the website.
Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register. In addition, DE candidates are not to appear for aptitude test but would be screened online.
To be eligible for the aptitude test/screening, a candidate must have:
- Scored the minimum cut off marks for the programme applied from the year 2022 UTME examination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination;
- In addition to obtaining the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics), Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Tuesday 4th April, 2022.
- JAMB Result Slip of the year 2022 for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip of the year 2022 in the case of DE candidates;
- O’ Level Result(s);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter/National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- NDLEA Extends Recruitment Applications By 1 Week
- WAEC SSCE May/June 2023 Timetable (Updated)
- Abdul Gusau Polytechnic 2022/2023 ND Admission List
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of
N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the aptitude test/screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
- UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and would be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test. Upon registration, the date of the aptitude test would be indicated on the registration slip.
- Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hardcopies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test, but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
To register and make payment click here