UNIMAID 2022/2023 Admission List
All candidates that participated for the 2022/2023 University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Screening exercise are hereby notified that the management of the university has has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Also See: UNICAL Academic Calendar
MAUTECH 2022/2023 Academic Calendar
UMYU Eligible Candidates 2022/2023
Facility Maintenance Specialist at MPOWER
Customer Service Supervisor at MPOWER
Fed Poly Nekede ND Weekend And Evening Admission List – 2022/2023
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List
To check your admission status at the University of Maiduguri, follow these simple steps:
- Open your web browser and visit the University of Maiduguri’s admission portal at https://admission.unimaid.edu.ng/.
- Once the page loads, locate the “Admission Status” section, which is typically found on the homepage or within a menu item.
- Click on “Admission Status” to be directed to a new page where you will be required to provide your registration number.
- Enter your registration number -as username and password – in the appropriate fields and ensure it is accurate to avoid any errors in retrieving your admission status.
- Click the “Sign In” button to submit your registration number and access your admission status.
- The system will process your request and display your admission status on the screen. If you have been offered admission, you will see details about your program, department, and other relevant information.
- You may want to save or print your admission status for future reference, especially when you need to present it during the admission process.
Candidates successfully admitted into the UNIMAID first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your UNIMAID admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID admission status.