This is to inform all the UTME candidates that participated in the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List
Currently, the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your UNIMAID admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the UNIMAID first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.