Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIMAID Courses, Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME;
and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
(Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration).
Click here for the UNIMAID cut-off marks of the various courses available in the institution.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N 2000) only for the registration, including bank charges.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng
- Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case-sensitive.
- Enter a valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment.
- You will be directed to REMITA to make the payment.
- Make PAYMENT as follows:
- For Card payment, you will be sent OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment.
- For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank.
- On successful payment using the card, you will be returned to the dashboard. If you paid at a bank, you would log in again using the description in Step 2.
- Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
- Your name and the course applied for will be displayed on the dashboard.
- You will be directed to the biodata page; fill in your details and click next.
- Fill in your next of kin details and click next.
- Finally, provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certificates) obtained. Provide the examination dates) and number(s).
- For DE applicants, in addition to 11 above, you will provide Higher Education Certificate details, including Institution Attended, Date of Graduation, Certificate Obtained, and Grade obtained.
- Click next and upload the image of the documents indicated in 11 and 12 above. The documents should be saved as an image.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard.
- Review your submissions and, if necessary, edit them.
- Once satisfied, click on submit.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted successfully it can not be altered thanks”will be displayed.
- You will NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude test; you will be notified once Admitted through CAPS.
- Once admission commences, visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng for updates.
- You may be sent an SMS and/or email with any information that may concern you.