Universita della Svizzera italiana Best International scholarships in Switzerland
Would you like to get a scholarship to study in Switzerland? If so this could be your chance!
Universita della Svizzera italiana Scholarship Overview
Universita Della Svizzera Italiana has decided to award a total of 60 one-off scholarships to master’s degree students to support their studies in Switzerland.
The scholarships are being awarded for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Universita della Svizzera italiana International scholarship is exclusively only offered for a master’s degree studies at the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana.
All international, Italian and Swiss national students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship award consists of a tuition fee discount worth CHF 4’000.
Established in 1995, Universita Della Svizzera Italiana often referred to as the University of Lugano in English-speaking contexts, is a public Swiss university.
Università Della Svizzera Italiana is ranked 625th in Best Global Universities.
The applicants selected by the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana will be provided scholarship awards;
in the form of tuition fee discounts worth CHF 4’000 on the tuition fee of the master’s programme undertaken by them.
- Eligible Countries: All international students from Italy or any other country and Swiss national students are both eligible to for this Universita della Svizzera italiana International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a USI Master’s programme beginning in September 2022.
- The applicants must obtain the Bachelor’s degree (pass all the exams and defend the thesis) by July 31st, 2022 with a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100.
Read also: Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus International Scholarship 2023
- How to Apply: Students are first required to have completed and submitted their admission application. All eligible candidates will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of past diplomas (Bachelor, licentiate, four-year degree, maturity);
- Official transcript of results of university examinations;
- Certified translation of any diplomas written in a language other than Italian, German, French, English, or Spanish;
- Curriculum vitae (Resume)
- Personal letter of motivation
- Official certification of proficiency in English;
- Copy of an identity card or passport;
- Copy of residence permit for foreign nationals already domiciled in Switzerland.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 65
- TOEFL PBT – 513
- TOEFL CBT – 183
- TOEIC – 785
- Cambridge English – B2
Read also: Leakey Foundation Best International Scholarship in USA 2022