University of Abuja-UNIABUJA Courses and Admission Requirements
It can be frustrating for students to find out they didn’t meet up with a school’s requirement after choosing the school as their choice of study. So, we have compiled all the accredited list of courses of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) as well as their admission requirements.
Nonetheless, before going into the crux of today’s topic, I would like to share with you the some basic information about UNIABUJA that you are supposed to know.
FUTA Courses and Admission Requirements
ABSU Courses and Admission Requirements
About the University
The University of Abuja is a tertiary institution in the Nigerian capital, Abuja. It was established in January 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic work began in the University in 1990 with the matriculation of its pioneer students.
The Mini campus houses the following faculties:
- Social science,
However, the main campus houses;
- Faculties of Arts,
- Management of Science.
- Veterinary Medicine.
Kaduna State University Courses and Admission Requirements
IBBU Courses and Admission Requirement
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission Requirements.
The school admission board has made it mandatory that applicants seeking admission into the University of Abuja must meet the faculty and departmental requirements below;
The applicant must;
- Candidates are required to obtain 5 credit passes in SSCE certificate or its equivalent in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates seeking admission must have a considerable and accepted score in JAMB or a Diploma, NCE with at least an upper credit for candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry.
- Applicants are required to have credit passed in both English language and Mathematics for all courses.
- Candidates must be over 16 years of age to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at either GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- c) Candidates are required to score up to the UNIABUJA cut off mark as approved by JAMB to be admitted.
Federal University, Lokoja – FULOKOJA Courses and Admission Requirements
UNIABUJA Faculties and Colleges.
- Veterinary Medicine
- Management Science
- Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- remedial Studies
- postgraduate studies.
Federal University Kashere Courses and Admission Requirements
Accredited Courses Offered In UNIABUJA
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Arabic Studies
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Arabic
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Christian Religious Studies
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And English Language And Literature
- Education And Geography
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Islamic Studies
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Social Studies
- Educational Management And Planning
- Electrical Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Environmental Education
- Guidance And Counselling
- Islamic Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Literature In English
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine And Surgery
- Political Science
- Political Science And International Relations
- Primary Education Studies
- Public Administration
- Veterinary Medicine.
For more job & educational updates, visit mextechy.com.ng