University of Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia
University of Adelaide Scholarship Overview
The University of Adelaide is pleased to announce the Smartsat CRC HDR Scholarships. The University of Adelaide International Scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The SmartSat CRC scholarships with industry will support full-time PhD and MPhil students to undertake research in a broad range of areas in Australia.
Read also: John Brown University International Scholarships in USA 2023
The University of Adelaide, the third-oldest university in Australia, was founded in 1874 and is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
It is ranked 111th in 2022 THE World University Rankings for Teaching, Research, Citations, Industry Income, and International Outlook.
The Master’s scholarship will be for up to 2 years; PhD scholarship will be for up to 3 years and has a stipend starting from $28,854 p/a (Indexed annually).
Read also: Fully Funded University of Leeds International Scholarships in UK 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Adelaide International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, international or onshore international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD/Master by Research degree.
- Be interested in advanced telecommunications, IoT connectivity, and intelligent satellite systems.
Read also: London South Bank University Best International Scholarships in UK
- How to Apply: The students can submit their admission applications via the university portal. Apply according to the instructions on the Faculty SmartSat CRC website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Expression of Interest Form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a relevant bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours;
or equivalent in a related discipline or a master’s degree that contains a significant (and relevant) research component with equivalent academic performance.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58
- C1 Advanced – 176