University of Alberta Best International Scholarships in Canada
Want a scholarship to freely study in Canada? This might be your big chance!
University of Alberta Scholarship Overview
If you want to conduct cancer research, don’t let go of this life-changing opportunity.
Apply now for the Marie Arnold Cancer Research Graduate Scholarship offered at the University of Alberta in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
This University of Alberta International Scholarship is funded by Phyllis A Arnold in memory of her mother, Marie Arnold.
It is exclusively offered to master’s or doctoral international and Canadian students that want to undertake research studies on cancer.
The students, selected based on research potential and academic excellence, will be awarded $5,000.
The University of Alberta, also known as U of A or UAlberta, is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford.
The university is ranking 135th in Best Global Universities with its vision to be recognized for innovative education, research, and clinical care resulting in better health and healthcare locally and globally.
Read also: University of Groningen Best International Scholarships in Netherlands
The University of Alberta will present an award worth $5,000 to the winning master’s or doctoral candidates.
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian nationals and foreign national students are eligible to apply for this University of Alberta International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any doctoral or master’s programme in cancer research at the University of Alberta.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate community involvement.
- Foreign national applicants must hold Canadian study permits.
- The applicants must have applied to a course-based or thesis-based programme at UAlberta.
Also read: Fully Funded IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca International Scholarships in Italy
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications online via the university portal. All eligible students will be nominated for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Intent
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must thoroughly throw the academic requirements and documents and do the needful.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo English Test – 115
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- PTE Academic – 61
Read also: Fully Funded Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarships in Belgium